Friday, December 27, 2013

Skin Care Product Review | NEUTROGENA MOISTURE OIL-FREE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN

Skin Care Product Review

I have been using this facial moisturizer for quite some time now and it is perfect for my skin. My skin can very complicated when it comes to trying to determine what kind of skin I have. In some areas it is oily and in other areas it is dry, all at different times of the year, but I was afraid of trying a moisturizer that was for combination skin because I was nervous that is would be too hard on my delicate, sensitive skin so I opted for the sensitive skin version.

I use this moisturizer in the morning and night. In the morning I apply it onto my face before my make-up and in the evening I apply it either after a facial scrub or on its own. With just one pump of this product I get amazing moisture that covers my entire face as well as down my neck. This product really applies to the "less is more" saying. This product does not leave that gross, greasy residue on your face that you would often expect. It is just a refreshing moisturizer and honestly it makes me feel great when I use it. I would recommend this product to anyone because it is just simply a great moisturizer. 

I know this is very short review but there is not much more that I can say about this product other than the fact that it is great. If you are on the market for a great moisturizer I would suggest that you try the Neutrogena line. They have many other products for different kinds of skin and a lot of them are oil-free.

*I am not endorsed by Neutrogena, this is just my personal opinion*
Want to check out this product for yourself?
More Neutrogena products!

No comments:

Post a Comment