Thursday, July 3, 2014

Product Review | L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara

     The past few weeks have been kinda crazy for me... BUT in that crazy few weeks I have found a new mascara and guys, I cannot believe that I am saying this but it has beat The Rocket Mascara by Maybelline... it is the new L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara. Now worry not, The Rocket is still the mascara of choice for my bottom lashes but for the top lashes this Miss Manga mascara is amazing.

     I was always a huge fan of rubberized silicone wands but this mascara has a bristle wand and I must say I think it makes a world of difference to the way the mascara is applied and the volume that you get from it. The wand from this mascara is also shaped a little differently with one end being thicker than the other, it is just magical!

     This mascara claims to give you 15x the volume with no clumps and I would completely agree with this. I have had this mascara for around a month now and I use it every single day. I also have very sensitive eyes and I have had issues in the past with other mascaras stinging and burning my eyes but this L'Oreal mascara is super comfortable to wear and incredibly long wearing for a non-waterproof mascara (I will be purchasing waterproof, they just didn't have it when I bought mine). 
All images are my own.

     Long story short this mascara is Lauren Michelle Makeup approved and if you see it in your drugstore make sure to pick it up and give it a whirl! 

xo,
     Lauren


---Product Information---

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment