The product that I want to talk about today is the NYC (New York Color) Expert Last Lipstick. Now, I know what you are thinking... NYC? Really Lauren? But hey, I know NYC has a reputation of not being near the best but this product really hits it out of the park for me! Where I live I can get these lipsticks for around $1.79/$2.00 or at Walmart for 3 for $3.00 which is an amazing price.
These lipsticks are super buttery soft and glide on beautifully. I have 5 shades from this line out of the 20 shades that they offer. I own, Blue Rose, Candy Rush, Creamy Caramel, Coralista and Smooch. Personally I love all these shades and I would like to have all the shades from the whole line. Not only do these lipsticks glide on beautifully but they have one of the most amazing smells on a lipstick that I have ever smelt.
![]() |
| top- Coralista, Candy Rush, Blue Rose, Creamy Caramel, Smooch |
Although I LOVE these lipsticks, there is one negative that I see in them. This negative is more towards a claim they make than the actual lipstick. The lipstick claims to last up to 6 hours, now I don't know about you, but I am a talker... I love to talk and I usually eat food within 6 hours so I have never experienced a lipstick lasting more than 3 or 4 hours on me and these lipstick are no different. So maybe if you don't really speak or eat with this product on, they will last longer but considering they are not a staining lip product of any kind, they don't last that long at all.
I also have a concern with the packaging. If packaging is huge selling point for you, you may not like these lipsticks for that one purpose... As you can see in my pictures, the labeling wears off and this gives the tube a "cheap" look. The lipstick bullet itself doesn't go fully down into the tube so you have to be careful when placing the top back on that you don't take a chunk out of the bullet.
In the end, this product is Lauren Michelle Makeup approved and these are some of the best lipsticks from the drugstore in my opinion and I will be purchasing more shades fro this line as time goes on.
xo,
Lauren
---PRODUCT INFORMATION---
NYC Expert Last Lipstick
Walmart



pune escorts ###
ReplyDeletepune call girls ###
pune escorts ###
pune escorts ###
pune escorts ###
ahmedabad escorts ##
ReplyDeleteahmedabad call girls ##
rajkot escorts ##
gandhinagar escorts ##
bharuch escorts ##
surat escorts ##
sg highway escorts ##
Bandra escorts service ##
ReplyDeletecall girls bandra ##
call girls andheri ##
call girls juhu ##
mumbai escorts ##
call girls mumbai ##
call girls thane ##
call girls navi mumbai ##
paschim vihar escorts service **
ReplyDeleteaerocity escorts service **
cr park escorts service **
rk puram escorts service **
vaishali escorts service **
indirapuram escorts service **
crossings republik escorts service **
Russian Escorts Delhi !!
ReplyDeleteDelhi Female Escort !!
Delhi Call Girls !!
Independent Call Girls Greater Noida !!
Greater Noida Call Girls !!
Delhi Call Girls Service !!
Female Escorts Delhi !!
Russian Escort Delhi !!
We basically deal with the high profile Noida Escorts who can fulfill all the requirements of the clients. So, all our past clients never see any other escorts agency because we know better our clients and their requirements.
ReplyDeleteNoida escorts ##
Escorts in Noida ##
Noida Escorts service ##
Escorts Service in Noida ##
Escorts In Shipra Suncity ##
Escorts In Gaur City ##
Escorts In Govindpuram ##
Escorts In Abhay Khand ##
Escorts In Niti Khand ##
russian call girls saket **
ReplyDeleteindependent call girls saket **
aerocity escorts service **
russian call girls aerocity **
russian call girls dwarka **
dwarka escorts service **
russian call girls ghaziabad **
We have set a standard of excellence for the Mumbai Call Girls business in India, and we have made significant contributions to make these adult entertainment services universal, and accessible to men from all walks of life.
ReplyDelete* Call Girls Mumbai
* Mumbai Escorts
* Mumbai Escorts
* Mumbai Escorts
* Mumbai Escorts
* Mumbai Escorts
* Call Girls Mumbai
* thane call girls
jodhpur call girls ♥
ReplyDeleteindore call girls ♥
delhi Call Girls Service ##
ReplyDeletedwarka Call Girls Service ##
aerocity Call Girls Service ##
nehru place Call Girls Service ##
laxmi nagar Call Girls Service ##
vasant kunj Call Girls Service ##
It is obvious that you will feel stressed and strained. In such instances, you can hire our Russian call girls Bangalore and make the experience of the trip the most fascinating one.This will enable our girls to adjust themselves, as per your travel schedule.
ReplyDelete* mgroad escorts service * *
* russian call girls hsr layout * *
* indiranagar escorts * *
* koramangala callgirls * *
* russian call girls marathahalli * *
bangalore call girls Service * *
ReplyDeletebanashankari call girls Service * *
banaswadi call girls Service * *
basavanagudi call girls Service * *
basaveshwaranagar call girls Service * *
bellandur call girls Service * *
benson town call girls Service * *
btm layout call girls Service * *
Wonderful experiences to our clients, that after dealing with our agency for Bandra escorts service, once, they never ever feel like approaching other agencies. This implies, we enjoy a formidable engagement with our clients, and they always feel confident about hiring the girls.
ReplyDeleteescorts service bandra * *
call girls bandra * *
bandra call girls * *
russian call girls bandra * *
russian escorts bandra * *
independent call girls bandra * *
chittaranjan park escorts ***
ReplyDeletegautam nagar escorts ***
gazipur escorts ***
geeta colony escorts ***
ghitorni escorts ***
gokulpuri escorts ***
gole market escorts ***
govindpuri escorts ***
greater kailash escorts ***
Call me to try a variety of sexual pleasure with Noida escorts girls at cheap rates. Have a different type of sex with escort girls in Noida 24/7 available.
ReplyDeletenoida escorts * *
noida call girls * *
russian call girls noida * *
independent call girls noida * *
russian escorts kamla nagar * *
high class escorts shahdara * *
independent escorts kalkaji * *
escorts service noida * *
russian call girls noida * *
High Profile Call Girls In Pune $$
ReplyDeleteHigh Profile Call Girls In Pune $$
High Profile Call Girls In Pune $$
High Profile Call Girls In Pune $$
* high profile call girls vijayanagar * *
ReplyDelete* vip call girls ub city * *
* independent call girls hebbal * *
* russian escorts in domlur * *
* housewife call girls bangalore * *
* escorts service bangalore * *
* vip call girls bangalore * *
* russian call girls bangalore * *
I am Noor Escorts an Noida escorts & College Call Girl in Noida available 24 hours for erotic escort services in Noida Call Girls.so you can fulfill your dreams with Cheap Call Girls In Noida Escorts. click here:-
ReplyDeleteEscorts Near Hotel JW Marriott Delhi Aerocity ##
Escorts Near Hotel Mosaic Hotel Noida ##
Escorts Near Hotel OYO Elite Greater Noida ##
Escorts Near Hotel Park Ascent Noida ##
Escorts Near Hotel Pullman New Delhi Aerocity ##
Escorts Near Hotel Radisson Blu Dwarka ##
Escorts Near Hotel Radisson Blu Greater Noida ##
Escorts Near Hotel Radisson Blu MBD Noida ##
Escorts Near Hotel Savoy Suites Noida ##